New Zealand is a perfect holiday destination with its snow-capped mountains, large national parks, lakes and rich marine life. Some of the places to see there are:
1. Fiordland National Park: This is largest National Park in the world and you will be truly mesmerized by its scenic beauty. Enjoy the beautiful landscape of Milford Sound and Doubtful Sound or stroll along Routeburn and Milford tracks or just see water rushing through Sutherland Falls.
2. Abel Tasman National Park: This is New Zealand's smallest park but as the saying goes all good things come in small packages. Rejuvenate in its white sandy beaches and clear water of Tasman Sea. Indulge in Kayaking while you are there. You can even take sea taxis or walk on foot to absorb this park's beauty.
3. Mount Cook: Lying in Sothern Alps, this 3,754 meters high mountain is the highest mountain in New Zealand. Mount Cook is inside Mount Cook National Park .It is a favourite spot for many mountain hackers who love to take on a challenge. For experienced mountaineer there is gruesome Ball Pass where you alpine cross the Mount Cook Range in 3 days .Mount Cook National Park along with Mount Aspiring National Park, Westland National Park, and Fiordland National Park forms one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Mt Cook National Park also houses one of the world’s longest ski runs on the Tasman Glacier.
4. The Bay of Islands: Regarded as the birthplace of New Zealand you will be truly spellbound by its untouched beauty. This island is located in the Northern region of the North Island of New Zealand. With over 144 islands and beautiful beaches it is a treasure to be discovered. And there will are penguins, dolphins and other marine animals living peacefully here. This is one of the most favored fishing destinations of New Zealand.
5. Queenstown: For all the adventurous soles Queenstown will be a dream come true. You can do skiing, bungee jumping, jet boating, white water rafting and parapenting. Or if you want some calm and quite you can just sip a cuppa of coffee and enjoy its scenic beauty.
6. Tane Mahuta: Standing tall in the Waipoua forest, Tane Mahuta or the Lord of the Forest is the largest kauri tree in New Zealand.
7. Rotorua: This place is known for its thermal activities .This place draws lots of tourist from around the world to see geysers notably the Pohutu Geyser, bubbling mud-pools, hot thermal springs volcanic terraces and the Buried Village . Mt Tarawera offers some great views of the rim of the volcano. But that's not all what Rotorua has to offer. With 17 lakes to choose from you can indulge in swimming, waterskeeing and host of other water based activities.
8. Tiritiri Matangi Island: Tiritiri Matangi Island is restored sanctuary where you can view some rare native birds up close.
9. Kaikoura: If you love swimming and diving you will sure love it here. There are lots of water based activities in Kaikoura and you can also see whales, dolphins, sharks and lost of marine mammals and seabirds here.
Welcome to Middle Earth. Your full day tour visits 9 different locations..